Is this just my ultimate fantasy or is it yours too?

Monday, January 26, 2009

Chapter 5

As the tremors subsided I rolled off Richie and curled up next to him. I felt eyes on me, but I couldn’t even summon the energy to open my own, let alone ask why or what. I felt the bed move and knew Richie had gotten up. I curled into the pillows, trying to catch my breath. I felt a hand on my knee caressing gently. Oh God, they couldn’t want more already, could they?

The soft honeyed voice was unexpected, “are you all right baby?” I cracked open one eye and saw eyes as blue as the summer sky looking down at me. I nodded my head, “yeah.” I felt the bed dip again and another gentle caress across my skin, “we didn’t hurt ya did we darlin’?” I shook my head and opened my eyes, “no, not at all. I just need a minute is all.” Jon smiled, “how about something to drink?” I nodded my head, “that would be great. Thanks.” I watched as they both pulled on their pants and left the room.

Gingerly I eased myself to the edge of the bed, testing my legs to see if they could still hold me up. With slow careful steps I stumbled to the bathroom before I collapsed to the floor. I laid my head on my knees and tried to comprehend what had just gone on in the room on the other side of the door. I shook my head at the insanity of it all and, drawing in a deep breath, I pushed myself up off the floor. I wasn’t about to waste another minute of what was left of the night.

I wandered back into the bedroom and snatched Richie’s shirt off the floor. As it settled around my thighs I did up a few buttons and headed toward the voices I could hear in the other room. I found the two of them in the living area, Richie on the sofa and Jon in the chair. There was a bottle of water and a glass of wine on the table. I presumed they were for me so I sauntered over, picked up the bottle of water and settled myself on the sofa next to Richie. He wrapped an arm around me and I could feel his fingers alternately toying with my hair and caressing my shoulder. I emptied the bottle of water and set it down before resting my head against his shoulder.

Jon was looking a little lost way across the other side of the coffee table so I motioned him to join us on the couch. He sat on the other side of me and I could feel the heat of him through the light material of Richie’s shirt. I felt his hand on my leg as Richie tilted my face up to his. He really has the most incredible brown eyes. His mouth came down on mine, softly, sensuously kissing and tasting. Jon’s hand was slowly creeping higher, under the hem of the shirt as he nibbled on my neck and shoulder.

I let my hands wander up and down Richie’s chest, stroking the smooth tan skin and toying with the hardening nipples. The buttons on my shirt fell open and there was a hand at my breast tugging and stroking as another hand nudged my legs apart and stroked my again aching core. I pulled my mouth from Richie’s with a groan as two fingers slid inside me. Jon, with his free hand, turned my head toward him and his mouth was hot and hungry on mine.

With maddeningly slow strokes and the occasional caress of his thumb across my clit, Jon continued to torment me. His mouth moved down my neck, tracing circles with the tip of his tongue. My back arched off the sofa as Jon’s thumb traced lazy circles again and at the thrust of my breasts, Richie dipped his head and took one rosy hard point into his mouth. I closed my eyes and my head fell back against the back of the couch, the exquisite agony of what they were doing to me was overwhelming.

When Jon pulled his hand away I nearly cried. “Why… what… why?” I was so close and he stopped. “Just wait baby.” Jon stood as Richie pulled me over closer to him, I was splayed across his naked chest. I pressed my mouth to his shoulder and his neck, tasting my way to his mouth. I could feel him growing hard under me, the bulge in his jeans pressing against me. I changed my position and sat astride his lap, rubbing against him as our mouths met in a hungry kiss. I let his lips go with a moan as I felt his fingers skim across my stomach and linger lightly on my clit before slipping into me.

I felt Jon move up behind me, gently pulling me from Richie, denying me my release once again. “Why?” was all I said as he tugged me back to the bedroom, Richie following close behind. “Just a little longer.” He climbed up on the bed, sitting against the pillows and beckoned me to follow. “Come here baby.” I took a step forward and he grabbed my hand, urging me onto the bed and up between his legs.

I lifted my head and pressed my lips to his, kissing him slowly before nibbling my way down his neck and across his chest. I teased his nipples with my tongue before kissing my way across his stomach and running my tongue up the hard length of him. With a last glance up to his face I lowered my head, laving across the tip of him with my tongue before slipping him into my mouth. I heard the muttered “God damn” as I slid my mouth all the way to the base of him and back again.

As I slid my hands up Jon’s thighs to his hips I felt Richie move up behind me. I pulled my mouth from Jon and looked up at him, “don’t stop” he ground out. As I took Jon in my mouth again I felt Richie’s mouth nibble up the backs of my thighs. When his tongue slid into me I groaned and Jon’s hips bucked up, causing me to take him deep in my throat.

When Richie pulled his mouth away from me I tried to lift my head but Jon’s hand in my hair kept me at my task. I had him deep in my throat when Richie pressed into me from behind. I groaned and sucked hard, causing Jon to arch from bed as he came.

With long, slow thrusts Richie pushed me closer to the relief I so desperately needed. With a final kiss I released Jon and turned my head to look at Richie over my shoulder, “harder” was all I said when his eyes met mine. Richie gripped my hips, hard enough to leave marks and pumped into me. I felt Jon’s hands move to my breasts, kneading and tugging. I was so close. I slid a hand from Jon’s hips and down to touch myself. As I pressed and circled my clit my climax slammed into me. As a last “Holy God” was drawn from me I clamped down around Richie, pulling him into his own orgasm before we collapsed in a heap on the bed.

No comments: